86 YEARS OLD
– Johanna Quaas is a true inspiration to all of us as she is spending her days tumbling, spinning and twirling on the gym floor and on the parallel bars no less!
Just recently, Cottbus, Germany hosted the 2012 Cottbus World Cup where Quaas performed her exhibition routine on the floor and on the parallel bars. Although the 86 year old has won 11 medals in senior gymnastics competitions, she ultimately just continues to practice “for fun.”
We doubt that this lovely white-haired athlete sat around at home watching TV all day when she was younger. In fact, in 1954, Quaas was a member of the handball team that took the Eastern German Championship! Today, she continues to astonish audiences in events across the globe.
Stories like these that make us feel like we should detach ourselves from our computer screens and go outside and do some push ups or something!
Got it from Facebook..
اللي أقدر أقوله يا فاجرة يا قادرة يا مفترية! انا الصور بس وجعتلي ضهري
- callingallasians likes this
- jaded-ramblings likes this
- a-miraa likes this
- skittlza reblogged this from ondaroof
- toma-5oo5 likes this
- nonewthings likes this
- age-of-happiness likes this
- xoi-love-youxo likes this
- katiesosweet115 likes this
- celiahdez reblogged this from sooo-misunderstood
- young-wild-yoda reblogged this from sooo-misunderstood
- simpleoutbreak reblogged this from sooo-misunderstood
- sarahhhh11 reblogged this from sooo-misunderstood
- pandaception likes this
- sensualmess likes this
- anartisticrambling reblogged this from sooo-misunderstood
- iepicsteeze likes this
- mylife-inparadise likes this
- society-killed-wonderland reblogged this from sooo-misunderstood
- marveling-mind likes this
- universal-diligence reblogged this from sooo-misunderstood
- sooo-misunderstood posted this